Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?


It's Tuesday, Where Are You? is a meme hosted by An Adventure in Reading. The object is to tell us about the book you are reading by describing where you are fictionally.

For instance:
I am fat and pregnant....assigned to bed rest. So I am stuck on my winterized back porch watching the world through my bungalow windows in Baltimore, MD. And as I'm watching, The Girl in the Green Raincoat disappears... (The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman)

So, where are you right now? I hope you're more comfortable than I am. I'd forgotten what it was like to be fat and pregnant...... :-)

3 comments:

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

I have never come across your book or author before, but have checked out the synopsis and already added it to my 'wish list'.
Just make sure you keep those feet up and rest, with not too much excitement to raise the blood pressure too high!!


I am in Half Moon Bay, USA. I have just hosted a dinner party, with the help of my mother and aunt, for my fiance and his parents. The evening has been a disaster, with the arrival of a former boyfriend, resulting in me calling off the wedding. I have now dissolved in a flood of tears, alone in my bedroom.

So much melodrama!!! http://www.fiction-books.biz/my-latest-news-and-musings/tuesday-teaser-february-15th-2011/

Had great fun visiting..

Yvonne

Audra said...

I am dying to read this book! Hilarious meme -- I'm 8 years old and in Stamboul, Turkey, acting as an adviser to the ruling Sultan. A savant, I can decipher codes -- only I don't know that's what I'm doing! (My teaser tuesday is from this book!)

Carol said...

I am loving this meme, I found it today for the first time, though I am a follower of your blog already.

I am off to Japan and travelling back in time to the 17th century in The Scarlet Kimono

carol