Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Too Stylish for My Blog...Too Stylish

Or at least Cheryl over at CMash Loves to Read seems to think so. This is the second time this year that she has so honored me. This time because she says I'm her "hero of classics." Thanks, Cheryl! If you don't know Cheryl, then run (don't walk) over to her blog and get to know her...she's one pretty stylish lady herself.


Photobucket

And now for the criteria and passing the torch (Cheryl took a little liberty here "as we all know that we love receiving awards but it is time consuming and takes away from reading time, so I hope you don't mind, if I change the rules a bit" and I am going to follow her lead. Besides, if I didn't and I started to tell you 15 or 5 or 3 things about myself, you'd all just have to hear how proud I am to be the mom of an Eagle Scout again and I don't want to be a bore. Even if I would be a stylish bore.)

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 3 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Passing it on to (in no particular order):

J. F. Norris at Pretty Sinister Books (who is stylish in the classic sense--by which I mean the Vintage sense...just started his own blog this year, but it is already one of my favorites. He blogs about vintage mysteries, ghost and supernatural stories--all vintage all the time!)
Java at Never Growing Old (one of my favorite non-book bloggers and one stylish lady!)
Buffy at Situations Where You May Need It (one of my more recent blog finds)


5 comments:

Buffy said...

Oh Wow! This is my first award! Thanks, Bev -- I'm very flattered and looking forward to posting my award soon. :D

Unknown said...

Great... Now that song's going to be running through my head...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!! :)

Carol said...

Congrats on the award!

carol

fredamans said...

Congrats on the award!

Bev Hankins said...

@Gina...I did that on purpose, you know.