Sunday, February 20, 2011

Be A Star!



Cheryl over at CMash Loves to Read has recently started a new Sunday meme called Sunday's Shining Star. Cheryl is an absolutely lovely blogger whom I have been lucky enough to become virtual friends with over the course of my first year in blogging. And I don't just say that because she's decided to feature me as this week's shining star. Cheryl is a terrific lady with a wonderful sense of humor. She reads the books I'm too scared to read (all those thriller-type books). And she manages (with the help of Gina at Hott Books) to keep all of us Challenge Addicts in line.



So, hop on over to Cheryl's place and check out her beautiful blog. And while you're there...you just might read my little write-up too. 'Cause at least for today--I'm a star!

7 comments:

Marce said...

You are a star Bev :-) I will definitely check out your Star post.

Have a great week.

Irene Palfy said...

Great!! I always said: The Oscars are for loosers.. ;")

I think you be more than worthy of an extra post!

Have a great day!

CMash said...

Bev: Thank you for the kind words but today you are the Star!! I guess we were meant to meet...with you reading the classics and me readng the thrillers. I have so enjoyed the virtual friendship that we have formed over the past few months. waves waves lol

Birdie said...

Bev, you are always a star! I'll bop on over the Cheryl's to confirm that, though ;)

Unknown said...

How very sweet of you to mention little ol' me! Especially when all I do is to keep her technology moving! She is the brains & the personality!
I loved your post & enjoyed learning more about you!

Gigi Ann said...

I loved reading about you and your blog, esp. the blog name and how it came about. I will be visiting your blog now that I have been introduced to you through Cheryl. I love the cozy mysteries, but don't like reading the ones that scare the livin' daylights out of me. I will be visiting you often, because I like reading reviews, that helps me to decide if I think I would enjoy a book or not. TTYL

Carol said...

Hi Bev,

I too have found a great blogger friend in Cheryl.

She is a lovely lady.

I too would not read the books she does.
I have found many blogs to follow where reading tastes are not too alike just the passion for books.

I enjoy your blog and am doing this backwards and am off now to see you shining at cheryl's place! (I am ahead of you all time wise so I am fast asleep when my blog friends are bloggging)

carol