Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vintage Mystery Challenge Update


Vintage Mystery Challengers....Let's all take a moment from reading Agatha or Dorothy or Rex or whatever fascinating mystery we've got going and give a rousing cheer for Becky at Becky's Book Reviews. Hurray for Becky!! Becky has just completed her challenge level [Golden Age Girls] and will soon be receiving her prize. Be sure and check out her vintage reviews on the progress site!

A word about challenge completion and prizes:

When you've finished your challenge level and are ready to collect a prize, send me an email at phryne1969 AT gmail DOT com. I will then send you a list of available prizes. All prizes are fair to fine reading copies of mysteries. Most are by vintage authors and are duplicates that I've accumulated through forgetfulness (I could have sworn I didn't have a copy of....) or because I've found a better copy. Better for me may mean anything from a first edition or pocket-size edition (I love those little books) or just one that has a really cool cover....and doesn't necessarily speak to the condition.

Here's a little mystery for you....Who will be next to join Becky in the winner's circle?


2 comments:

Buffy said...

Congratulations, Becky!

I've got a couple more I need to post about soon. Reading fluff feels very necessary right now.

Birdie said...

Congratulations, Becky!
Not even a month in and you've cleared out a challenge. Good for you!