Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Jan 22

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.


A snowy day in 2003....my son buried in his snow fort.

9 comments:

Trish said...

Ha, what fun! I used to love making snow forts as a kid.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! I'm shivering here...but what a lot of fun!

Thanks for sharing.

Here's mine:

(click my name)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOL...great photo

Shelly B said...

So fun! What a good picture.

Margaret said...

Hey, that's funny! the snow had gone here - but it's still cold.

Alyce said...

We've never had enough snow around here to do anything like that - it looks like a lot of fun though. At first glance I thought maybe he had crashed skiing. :)

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Haha, great photo! Being from TX, I'm kind of jealous of the massive amount of snow!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Ha! That looks like fun. I can remember building a huge fort as a kid during one of our apocalyptic snow storms here in the midwest.

bermudaonion said...

We had a lot of snow a few weeks ago and I am over snow for a long time!