Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (30)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything? Umm....no. Not that I remember. And I'd think I'd remember something as exciting as that. Wouldn't I?




2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)? No. Only in summer...and not even all the time then.



3. What color eyes do you have? Blue


4. Look to your left....what do you see? My bed. Looking at me reproachfully and saying, "5:45 am is coming sooner than you think."



5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies? Both...love my chocolate chip cookies to be crisp on the outside and soft, chewy, and gooey on the inside.



5 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Chocolate chip cookies are the best! Your bed looks very welcoming!

Rebecca said...

I often blog in my bedroom, too. But my bed doesn't talk to me. ;)

I played today, too! I hope you can visit me. :D Have a GREAT week!

CMash said...

Blue eyes...always wished my eyes were blue.
Please stop by my place, an award is waiting for you!!

jules said...

It seems as though the soft cookies are winning today.....

Life, Laughter and Paris said...

Glad to know not everyone keeps their toes painted all the time!!!!