Monday, January 3, 2011

It'sMonday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading?, a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
Angel With Two Faces by Nicola Upson
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
They Call Me Naughty Lola by David Rose (ed)
Police at the Funeral by Margery Allingham
The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L Sayers (late last night)

Currently Reading:
Emma by Jane Austen

Books that spark my interest:
Almost anything on any of my challenge lists--I'm only doing twelve challenges, so it's not like I don't have plenty of choices. I'm doing a non-mystery at the moment, so I'll probably do one of the following:
Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie (main challenge: Vintage Mystery)
Why Shoot a Butler by Georgette Heyer (main challenge: Georgette Heyer)
Blood Upon the Snow by Hilda Lawrence (main challenge: Off the Shelf)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could get my reviews up the same week I read the book! (I'm getting closer, though). I have committed myself to reading (or re-reading, in some cases) more classics this year. Right now, it's Anna Karenina, but Emma is next on the list! Great reading week for you! Happy New Year!

Suzanne said...

I hope you enjoy Emma more than I did -- I had high hopes but was sadly disappointed.
Have a great week.

Madeline said...

I'm reading The Jury by Fern Michaels. It's part of the Sisterhood series. Enjoy Emma!