ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

Second Round of Super Book Password News: Debbie has correctly guessed my Historic Event! But Ryan's Password is still up for grabs. Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With a Bang Read-a-Thon


Can't resist a Challenge; can't resist a read-a-thon*. Saw the Out With a Bang Read-a-Thon (hosted by Book-Savvy and The Bookish Type) posted on a few of the blogs I follow and immediately caved to peer pressure. Let's see how much reading I can get in by New Year's!

Books Finished (click on title for review):
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee (finished 12/30/10)
They Call Me Naughty Lola by David Rose (ed) (finishd 12/30/10)
Police at the Funeral by Margery Allingham (finished 12/31/10)


Not as much reading as I'd like to have done, but not too bad considering my husband had me take a road trip to Half-Price Books (came home with six books!) and the Mayberry Cafe (yes, named after The Andy Griffith Show hometown & has an Andy Griffith theme) all day on New Year's Eve.


____________________
*Birdie: Please note...this is NOT a Challenge. Still no slapping going on.

1 comment:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I'm so glad you caved! ;-) Happy readathoning! I've had my eye on The Agency for a while =)