Here are the rules:
- Share 7 things about myself
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered
- Notify the blogger recipients
- Link to the blogger who gave the award
7 things about me:
- I did the Black Friday shopping experience yesterday. But I did NOT get up at 2:30 am in order to be at the doors at 3 am. There isn't a bargain in the world that could get me out that early.
- I am the proudest mom in the world right now. My son finally had his Board of Review and has been awarded Scouting's highest honor. He is now an Eagle Scout! (I take every opportunity I can get to announce this.)
- I have sung with the Brooklyn Tabernacle (twice). Each October they hold an awesome choir "school" where singers can have learning sessions with the choir and then sing with them on Sunday.
- Last summer, I spent five days in the Boundary Waters (between Minnesota & Canada) with my son and the scouts--camping, canoeing, & hauling all our gear over portages. I had a marvelous time; I'm glad I did it--but you won't catch me doing that hauling all the gear thing again.
- I don't watch cable tv at all (gave it up years ago and don't miss it a bit). Don't ask me who I think will win Idol or who will get kicked off the island next. Haven't a clue.
- Speaking of...Clue is my all-time favorite board game. Miss Scarlet. In the Library. With the knife.
- And speaking of mysteries...I'm hosting my very first reading challenge: The Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge. I'd love for you to check it out!
(15) Bloggers I’ve recently discovered:
That's all I've got for now...I've already passed this award on before and several of my choices this time around have declared themselves "Award Free zones."