Sunday, November 28, 2010
Meet Me On Monday (24)
Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them....but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"
Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and past into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along, click on her meme name and join up with the linky.
This Week's Questions:
1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Fried chicken with extra crispies (preferably made by my mom). We'll pretend that there is no such thing as "calories" and "fat" and "cholesterol."
2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet? No. I am way behind on all my Christmas-y type activities. Tree should be up. Cards should be made out. Shopping should be nearly done. Not this year....
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? Hmmm. That depends on what mood I'm in. But usually, one of my Coldwater Creek outfits. I love their clothes.
4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way? I don't pay bills. That's one of the hubby's jobs. Most of the bills he pays are online. Just one or two require checks.
5. Do you make Christmas cookies? Not anymore. Used to when my son was a wee one. Mainly so he could "help" Mommy decorate. ("Helping" would seem to mean getting as much icing on oneself and as many sprinkles on the floor as possible. But we always had fun!)