Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWW Wednesdays: Whatcha Reading?



WWW Wednesdays is a bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Here's mine:

Current Read: At a bit of loose ends. Just finished my latest at lunch.

Just Finished: At lunch I finished Damnation Alley by Roger Zelazny (review coming soon); and just previous to that I declared myself done with Mary Queen of Scots by Antonia Fraser without actually completing the book.

Up next: Probably Death Is a Lonely Business by Ray Bradbury. This has been sitting on my TBR list way too long and will soon have to go back to the library unread if I don't get moving.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Ray Bradbury! I can't wait to hear your review for that.