Friday, August 6, 2010

At the Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books and is a weekly event designed to connect book bloggers and help you find other blogs you never even knew existed.
This week's question: Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?
It varies...most of the time I don't listen to anything. But if I do, I prefer instrumental. Classical or blues/light jazz. If I'm really into a book, it won't matter what's going on around me & I can tune out anything, but I don't deliberately choose music with lyrics to listen to while read.

7 comments:

Natalie W said...

Hoppin on by to say hi! First time I've seen your blog. I'll have to check it out when I have time.
Have a great weekend,
Natalie :0)

Autumn said...

New follower from the blog hop!

Autumn
www.fromthetbrpile.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Just stopping by on Book Hop! It's my first visit to your blog. I also have a son in scouts-he's almost done-two more badges and he's reached his eagle rank!
I'm your newest follower!

CMash said...

Hi..New follower via hop. You can find me here; CMash

agirlreads said...

It seems like silence is the way to go :D

Chelle said...

I don't usually but I think I could listen to Jazz when reading. Some songs anyways. I don't listen to much Jazz but I like Miles Davis and Grant Green.

The Book Bee said...

Hello, just stopping by from the hop. I like the look of your blog. Have a good weekend.
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com